Buy the Music and Books:
CLICK PIC TO BUY
Available on Amazon
Would you like your book signed, but can't make it to see Bobby in person?
A book plate is the next best thing. purchase your customized, book plate, signed by Bobby Hart and mailed directly to you
Originally released in only a handful of countries in 1980 and a great long lost gem, The First Bobby Hart Solo Album has been digitally remastered from the original master tapes and now includes three previously unissued bonus tracks. The beautifully packaged CD includes a 24 booklet with informative liner notes, an exclusive in-depth interview with Bobby Hart as well as the song lyrics and plenty of rare and exclusive pictures.
CLICK TO BUY @
CLICK TO BUY
Monkee Albums Released on Vinyl ~ Friday Records
Mastered for the first time for audiophile vinyl from the original Colgems Records monophonic tapes by Joe Reagoso (The Monkees), this super limited edition deluxe box set features their first five mono albums: The Monkees, More Of The Monkees, Headquarters, Pisces, Aquarius, Capricorn & Jones Ltd., and The Birds, The Bees & The Monkees, all in their restored individual stunning LP covers, housed in a beautiful full color sturdy box.
The Monkees’ 50th Anniversary
in 2016 ~ TV Shows Release
• All 58 episodes, newly remastered in stunning HD from the original negatives for the very first time, plus the 1969 TV Special “33 1/3 Revolutions Per Monkee”
• Bonus material featuring commentaries from all four Monkees, original Kellogg’s Monkees commercials, and more
• The 1968 Monkees film “HEAD” in HD with never-before-seen outtakes
• Unique packaging including a 7” of two previously unreleased TV mixes
• Strictly limited to 10,000 individually numbered sets
• Only available at Monkees.com
Celebrating the Monkee's 50th
10CD complete album collection spanning The Monkees's career, including a bonus disc of singles.
Micky Dolenz, Michael Nesmith, and Peter Tork take turns on the lead vocals. The late Davy Jones is also included with a vintage vocal on the song "Love To Love" penned by Niel Diamond and Boyce & Hart's "Whatever's Right" with Bobby Hart's participation in the recording.